* The Bible is the inspired, inerrant word of God.
* Our God is one, but manifested in three persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
* Man is created in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam’s transgression and fall, sin came into the world.
* Salvation is the gift of God to man that is made operative through faith in Jesus Christ.
* The new birth is necessary to all men, and when fulfilled produces eternal life.
* Baptism in water is by immersion and is a direct commandment of our Lord.
* The Baptism in the Holy Ghost and fire is a gift from God to all believers subsequent to the new birth.
* The doctrine of sanctification is a definite, yet progressive work of grace.
* Healing is for the physical ills of the human body and is wrought by the power of God through the prayer of faith, and the laying on of hands.
* The second coming of Christ is imminent.
* The one who physically dies in sin without Christ is eternally lost in the lake of fire.
* Communion is observed to show the Lord’s death till He comes. The bread symbolizes the Lord’s broken body. The cup represents the new covenant in His blood, which provides us forgiveness and relationship with God.
* Anointing can be transmitted by the laying on of hands for healing; to confer office; to receive the Holy Ghost; for ordination and to receive the necessary ministry tools.
WHEN & WHERE
4501 Lake Jeanette RD | Greensboro, NC 27455
Service starts Sundays @ 9am
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO